• The price of the hair
• Skin test (if needed)
• Your hair Shampooed and cleansed before the hair extensions applied
• Hair cut to suit you
• Balmain hair brush (worth £10.99)
• X-10 hair extension shampoo conditioner shine spray and leave in treatment aftercare pack (worth £25.20)
• One after care appointment to include shampooing your hair and the extensions and any hair extensions that have fallen out to be replaced.
• Removal of the hair extensions. Hair shampooed and treatment applied to natural hair. Hair blowdried.
Suitable for these clients…
• Clients that would love to add thickness, volume and length to their hair.
• Clients that are looking for a natural look.
• Clients that want to add flashes of colour
NOT suitable for these clients….
• Clients with fragile or overly sparse hair
• Clients with hair that’s shorter than 4 inches
• Clients who are recovering from illness that has meant previous hair loss, as new hair can be fragile.
• Clients who are pregnant, as during this time the hair cycle stops the growth of new hair and so the hair within the rings can become matted and tangled
• Clients who have an allergy to metal as the inner of the ring is metal based. We recommend a skin test to be conducted before proceeding with putting the extensions in.
• Clients who do not have a lot of time to maintain their hair
• No one under the age of 18 years of age
• People with sensitive scalps
Frequently asked questions
- How long will my Micro Loop hair extensions last?
This is largely dependent on the aftercare- We recommend a maximum of 4-9 weeks with 2 weekly salon visits to make sure the hair extensions are maintained.
- Is the hair reusable?
No, we do not recommend re-using the hair as the pre attached micro links will have deteriated in condition through use and the extension would have been cut in to meet the current style of the natural hair. However… if you the client does wish to have them re positioned up the hair we can do this to prolong the life of a full head.
- Can I remove my own extensions?
NO, you should always visit a trained hair extension technician to have them removed correctly.
- Does having Micro Loop hair extensions damage my hair?
NO, if they are applied, maintained and removed by a trained professional, and you follow the aftercare advise detailed no damage to your natural hair will be caused.
- Can I tie my hair up?
YES- we would always advise you wear it lose and low in a soft hair bobble, never when wet only when the hair is fully dried.